One of the fastest growing smartphone brands that entered the Philippine market is the US phone brand, O+ (O-Plus) will release its quad-core smartphone which will be release soon according to the company’s official Facebook Page.
The O+ 8.15 Quad-Core smartphone will enter the market in an incredible low down price below the P15,000 mark at P12,995 as their suggested retail price (SRP) in the Philippines.
The newest addition of their growing smartphone line, the O+ 8.15 Quad-Core Android smartphone is powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and packed with 1GB RAM, 8 GB Internal Storage with an expandable slot, at an 8MP rear camera.
Here’s the O+ 8.15 Smartphone Specifications:
- 1.2GHz Quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- 5.0-inches HD IPS display
- 8.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and BS
- 2.0-megapixel front-facing camera
- WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS with AGPS Support
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2,000mAh Battery
- Air Shuffle